Thе οnlу acne I еνеr hаνе іѕ around mу mouth аnd chin. I never gеt acne οn thе cheeks, always around mу mouth аnd chin. Whу іѕ thіѕ?
Acne Marks or Scars
Acne is caused due to the wrong food habits and improper skin care. It is also caused due to hormonal changes. Another important cause is the high level of insulin produced by processed carbohydrates. This excess level of insulin creates blockage in pores and extra oil under the skin. Acne is an extreme condition of sebaceous glands. When hair follicles are plugged with dead cells and sebum, acne is formed. There are many ways to eliminate acne scars at home.
Blackheads are the starting stage of acne. Blackheads are caused by the accumulation of dead cells in the pore. At starting stage, they appear black. Then slowly, the color changes to red. Best ways to get rid of blackhead scars and acne are listed here. These are the best home remedies.
* Apply orange peel paste on and around the pimples.
* Apply garlic on and around the pimples to remove it without a mark.
* Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Vitamin E are the best nutrients to cure the acne. So take a balanced diet full of nutrients and vitamins.
* Mix lime juice and rose water in equal proportion. Apply it on affected areas and allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
Even after the treatment, acne leaves scars. Excellent home remedies to remove acne scars are listed here. Follow these tips to get rid of the acne scars.
* Rub ice cubes on face for 10 minutes to tighten the pores.
* Cucumber juice can also be used to tighten the pores. Apply it and allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
Here is a simple tip that you can use to reduce your acne scars and pigmentation.
The Oil Cleansing Method
What you will need:
It has to do w/biology. Your genes and/or your hygiene. But probably your genes. You are innately inclined to develop acne in those areas. It may be because excess oil is secreted around your mouth and chin. So google beauty regimens that decrease oil in specific areas.
This blog copyright ©
I Know Which Acne Treatment Works…Do You?
Powered by FlexSqueeze